Believe it or not – your Mac can gain weight! It can get flabby around the middle and run out of steam when you ask it to do the simplest of tasks. In other words, it can get out of shape – just like the rest of us.
It is also true that most people don’t install updates because they fear that they might have an adverse affect on their mac… and in some cases they’d be right!
A regular health check is a great way to make sure your mac stays healthy and up to date.
Here are just some of the things we do during a typical health check:
- Check and maintain the logs
- Install vetted updates from Apple, Microsoft and other major applications
- Old cache files and logs are purged
- General Housekeeping
- Directory is checked and repaired
- RAM, Video card, CPU and hard disk surface scans
- Plus more….
gets light load will benefit from a quarterly visit, while a mac that gets a lot of work or is in an office will certainly benefit from a monthly, bi-monthly or even weekly visit. Also remember the “Broken Clocks” discount.